POLICE PENSION FUND BOARD OF TRUSTEES
- The Town of Melbourne Beach | Police Pension Fund Board of Trustees meets quarterly on the 1st Monday of each quarter at 5:30 pm at the Masny Room at 509 Ocean Ave, Melbourne Beach, FL 32951. Residents and public are welcome.
Members of the Police Pension Fund Board of Trustees
|Sgt. Melanie Griswold||Member||01/14/2021|
|Cpl. Jason Hinchman||Member||07/24/2017|
About the Board
The Police Pension Board oversees the activities of the Police Pension Fund.
- Senate Bill 534 Compliance (Florida Statutes Section 112.664)
- Melbourne Beach Police ROR & Asset Allocation
- Melbourne Beach Police Pension 2017-2018 Budget
- Melbourne Beach Police Pension 2016-2017 Budget
- Melbourne Beach Police Officer’s Retirement System (Actuarial Summary and Budget)
- Melbourne Beach Police Officer’s Retirement System Compliance (annual disclosures that satisfy the October 1, 2016 financial reporting requirements made under Section 112.664)
Meetings and Public Records
|December 4, 2017||5:30 PM||Regular||Masny Room||Agenda||Minutes|
|November 13, 2017||CANCELLED||Special||Masny Room||Agenda||Minutes|
|June 22, 2017||5:30 PM||Regular||Masny Room||Agenda||Minutes|
|March 27, 2017||5:30 PM||Regular||Masny Room||Agenda||Minutes|
|December 5, 2016||5:30 PM||Regular||Masny Room||Agenda||Minutes|
|September 12, 2016||5:30 PM||Regular||Masny Room||Agenda||Minutes|
|June 27, 2016||5:30 PM||Regular||Masny Room||Agenda||Minutes|
|March 7, 2016||5:30 PM||Regular||Masny Room||Agenda||Minutes|
Often, one or more Town of Melbourne Beach citizen board or commission has openings for resident volunteers. Volunteering on a board or commission is a great way to work with your neighbors and get involved in Melbourne Beach government. If you are interested in volunteering, please either contact Town Hall at (321) 724-5860 for more information or fill-out an application online or at Town Hall and submit it to the Town Clerk’s Office.