Duties & Responsibilities
This position is under the direction of the Town Manager. The Finance Manager is a highly responsible administrative and supervisory work directing the Finance Department. The Finance Manager is responsible for planning, directing, coordinating, and controlling all aspects of the budget, accounting, treasury management, billing, accounts payable, accounts receivable, collection of Town revenues. The position will plan and develop all accounting and fiscal strategy operations and recommendations for evaluation by the Town Manager and the Town Commission.
Please follow these links for additional information:
- Audit Committee 2013
- Annual Budgets
- Annual Audited Financial Reports
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Where do I go to pay my water bill?
- A: Please contact the City of Melbourne Water Department at 321-608-7100 or visit http://www.melbourneflorida.org/utilbill/ for more information.
- Q: What are the acceptable forms of payment for fees?
- A: We accept Cash, Credit Cards, Checks and Money Orders.
Annual Budget Expenditures
The chart below shows the Town of Melbourne Beach annual expenditures for FY 2014, FY 2015, FY 2016 broken out by General Government expenditures, Public Safety expenditures and Other expenditures.